SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for rewarding work in a lively work environment?
Are you looking to boost your CV or kick-start your career in teaching?
Prospero Teaching are looking to hire proactive, enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistants at an Ofsted labelled 'outstaning' Special Needs School (SEN) in Havering
Rate: 85-100 a day
Hours: 8.45 - 15:15, Monday to Friday.
Class sizes are 7-10 pupils, with a teacher and 2-3 TAs per class.
Start date: ASAP
As an SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to learners aged 5-19 within an SEN School.
- Passionate about supporting young people with Moderate to Severe Learning Disabilities
- Passionate about working with young people with Autism.
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
- Be able to commit to long term work in Havering
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with.
- Eagerness to work in SEND as a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Passionate about supporting young people with SEND.
- Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with learners within the SEN School.
- Experience working with children preferred, but not essential.
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in Havering, apply using the 'Apply Now' tab. Alternatively, call Kam on or email over your CV to (url removed)