Veritas Education are working with a community centred primary school in Leyland, that are looking to expand their support team immediate. Please see further details below:
- Job Title: Teaching Assistant
- Location: Leyland, Lancashire
- Start Date: Immediate
- Salary: 69 - 81 per day (depending on experience/qualifications)
- Times: 8:45am - 3:10pm
- School: Mainstream Primary
- Specialism: Special Educations Needs experience ideally required
We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant to join our team at a school in Leyland. The successful candidate will work with students in the classroom, providing support to teachers and helping to ensure that students are able to achieve their full potential.
- Assisting teachers in the delivery of lessons
- Providing one-to-one support to students who need additional help
- Supporting students with their social and emotional development
- Helping to manage behaviour and maintain a positive learning environment
- Preparing and organising resources for lessons
- Supporting students with special educational needs
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant is preferred but not essential
- Relevant qualifications in education or child care are desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'