Full Time SEN Teaching Assistants Primary and Secondary Schools in Southampton
Location - Southampton
Hours - 8am 3.30PM
Long-Term Full-time with the potential to become permanent
Want to make a difference is someone s life? To be an influential support in a child s life? Learn new skills and gain important knowledge?
We are working with a range of SEND schools in and around the Southampton area. We have demand for SEND Teaching assistants, sports enthusiasts who can support SEND children, those who are keen to explore outdoor learning opportunities with children, maths specialists and may others.
Be part of Supply Desk :
About the schools:
- All are recognised as Good by Ofsted
- The schools offer a range of exciting and tailored approaches to supporting children with SEMH and other SEND needs.
- Each takes a child centred approach to learning
- Works closely with parents and carers for a collaborative approach
- Are welcoming and warm offering additional training if needed
What we need from you:
- A-C grades for Maths and English
- Experience of working with or volunteering with children
- A DBS or be willing to get a DBS and upload it onto the Update System
- The ability to adapt and embrace new ways of working
- Resilience, empathy and an understanding nature
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Refer a Friend rewards bundle, yourself and your referred candidate can earn up to £250 collectively! For anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to
or call our team on: (phone number removed) for more information.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.