We are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant close to Chorley area of Lancashire. This is a permanent, full-time job vacancy, and is term-time only.
This job vacancy is also commutable from Preston, Chorley, Bamber Bridge, and other nearby areas of Lancashire. If you are currently a Teaching Assistant, Learning Mentor, or Learning Support Assistant, then we would love to speak to you.
- £11.72 - £12.76 per hour DOE
- £24'400 - £26'600 Full Time Equivalent
- Full-time hours, 40-hours per week, term-time only.
- Fully funded support towards further qualifications.
- Discount scheme money off food bills, internet, restaurants, and more.
- Health cash plan & employee assistance programme.
- Car lease scheme & bike to work scheme.
You could be joining a specialist school for young people primary and secondary school aged between 9 16 living with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health difficulties. Every member of the team has a common goal to empower the young people through learning so they can achieve their goals and a positive future in a safe, caring environment.
As their SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be key in supporting the children with their learning and well-being. You will be key in positive behaviour management, personal development, supporting the class teacher, participating in the planning and evaluation of learning activities, and supporting care needs when required.
- Experience working with SEN in an employed or voluntary setting ideally in school setting.
- Knowledge or experience of pupils with SEN or SEMH/ASD - essential.
- GCSE Maths and English Level 2 or above qualification - essential.
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own car essential.
If you are interested in this job vacancy and if you have a passion to support children, then please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.