Join Accelerate Teaching as a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant starting as soon as possible.
Are you ready to make a positive impact in the lives of primary school students in Pontefract?
We are on the lookout for a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join us, with the rise in SEN and behaviour challenges, your role will be crucial in shaping the future of students in our client primary schools.
Pontefract, West Yorkshire - Full-Time Position - Immediate Start
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Provide one-on-one support to students with special educational needs.
- Assist in classroom management and behaviour support.
- Collaborate with teachers to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Make a real difference in the lives of children with diverse needs.
- Have experience of working with children in a school or education setting.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development with The National College.
- Supportive school community and consultant at the agency.
- The chance to be a hero for our incredible students.
If you are passionate about helping students with special needs thrive and succeed, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to (url removed) or contact us at (phone number removed) for more information.
Join us in making a positive impact in the lives of our students - apply today!