SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Islington, N7
Payscale: 85- 105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30
Start Date: ASAP Start
Supportive SLT OFSTED Good School Career Development School Experience Nearby Parking
LTF Recruitment are currently working with an 'Outstanding' Primary School in the Islington area, who are an experienced Teaching Assistant with Special educational needs experience to join their school's dedicated support staff team. The successful candidate will be supporting pupil's with ASD in the school's SEN provision, which caters to students in Reception through to Year 4. As a TA you will play a vital role in the educational development and well-being of young students.
Main Duties will entail:
- Working 1:1 with identified pupils to deliver bespoke support to children with ASD in an inclusive environment.
- Working closely with pupils who experience difficulties in the classroom and encouraging them to engage in the curriculum.
- Adapting your support and approach according to needs of the children.
- Keeping record of pupils progress and updating the class teacher on their progress
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- 1 years' experience working in a primary school environment is desirable
- Able to build strong relationships with children and be a go-to person in the classroom.
Here at LTF we are here to support you through your experience and aid a smooth transition into your new role. With dedicated specialists in long-term to permanent recruitment you will have 24/7 access to your consultant. We offer access to a wide range of FREE CPD courses to aid progression and an easy-to-use timesheet portal.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references in order to trial for this role.