A new position has been created and we are now seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant to work within a popular primary school in Hemel Hempstead.
Position: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Pay 14,150 to 16,500 PA
Hours: 8.30am-3.45pm, flexibility within these hours is essential and you are required to work till 4:30pm on one of these days.
We are currently looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant. You will be supporting a child with communication difficulties associated with Asperger's Syndrome and Autism.
SEN Teaching Assistant Key Duties:
- To establish a warm, caring and supportive relationship with pupils in order to support them feeling safe and enabling them to enjoy and learn during their time at the School.
- To promote and encourage independence and personal development
- Support the Class Teacher in all areas of the day to day running of the class
- To respond to the varying and changing needs of the school and adapt to any task presented to achieve the smooth running of the school. Some physical intervention may be needed upon occasion, full training on this will be provided.
- To promote pupils' cognitive, social, emotional, behavioural, physical development and spiritual well-being.
The school believe in working together to achieve the best for their co-workers and students alike. Naturally passionate educators, the whole team strive to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
Duties will vary and you will be expected to contribute to the overall aims of the school when required.
- Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of working or supporting children with SEN.
- Real passion for working and supporting children
Generous package that includes:
- Life assurance and Pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Car lease scheme
- Fully funded training and qualifications
- Bike to work scheme
- CPD Training
Please get in touch by calling our Berkhamsted office on (phone number removed) quoting "SEN Teaching Assistant, Hemel Hempstead"