SEN Teaching Assistant (Autstic All through School Full time)
£80 - £110 per day (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
The School and Role
This Outstanding Autistic school, based in Haringey are looking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to support pupils across the school. Working in this Austistic all through school as part of an established team, the desired Teaching Assistant will be working on a 1 to 1 basis in KS2 and KS3 with pupils with Autism. Class sizes here are typically smaller than what you find in a mainstream setting with between 5-10 pupils along with two/three other assistants, plus class teacher to ensure each pupil has adequate support. This full-time Teaching Assistant role is long term and potentially permanent.
The desired Teaching Assistant will have;
- Experience working in a SEN setting is essential
- A passion for the progress of Primary school pupils
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Proactive, Engaging, passionate approach to working with SEN pupils
What we offer
As a Teaching Assistant, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed).