Secondary Teaching Assistant - Cheshunt- Education and Training
Job Title: Secondary Teaching Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 80 - 90 per day
- Are you a highly motivated person who is passionate about helping young people thrive?
- Are you committed to helping our students achieve their full potential?
- If so, this could be the job for you.
I am working with a wonderful secondary school based in Cheshunt who require a full time LSA/TA on a full time basis.
We are looking to appoint a Secondary Teaching Assistant to support students aged 11-16 years of age. You would be responsible for providing support personalized to meet the students' needs and assisting teaching staff with the delivery of specialist interventions as required.
You will have excellent communication skills a good understanding of effective SEN strategies. You will actively get involved with the ongoing efforts to become an outstanding school. There is a strong support network in place where you can develop your skills quickly with plenty of opportunities to further your career.
Your role as a Secondary Teaching Assistant / LSA will include:
- Work with individuals and groups of pupils to deliver learning programmes
- Prepare and maintain basic classroom resources and equipment
- Prepare the classroom as directed for lessons
- Provide regular feedback to teachers on pupils' achievement and progress
- Provide Adhoc support to the teacher, e.g. photocopying, laminating etc.
- Assist with the supervision of pupils out of lesson time but during the school day
- Accompany teaching staff and pupils on visits, trips and out of school activities
- Attend relevant meetings and participate in training opportunities and professional development as required
If you are based in/near Cheshunt and you feel your experience suits the above requirements please apply. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in Secondary Education, please feel free to send your CV to be considered for other or future roles.
Secondary Teaching Assistant - Watford, Hertfordshire - Education and Training
Education and Training