ARE YOU A QUALIFIED TEACHING ASSISTANT TO A MINIMUM OF LEVEL 2?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM ROLE?
WE MAY HAVE THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU
Vida Education are looking to recruit a qualified Teaching Assistant to work in a local secondary school to start ASAP.
Working across KS3 and KS4, the ideal candidate with be required to support the teacher in maintaining the class behaviour as well as aiding with the development of the pupils. Taking a keen interest in the pupils social and emotional development, the school is looking for someone who will work with smaller groups and on a one to one basis.
The role could be extended.
The secondary school based in Barrow are looking for someone who will continue to add to their success. You would be required to help maintain and improve the high standards that are already set. Joining a highly supportive environment, you will need to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and be skilled in classroom management.
- Good bank of resources offered
- Good pupil behaviour
- Positive school atmosphere
YOU WILL NEED TO BE;
- Able to Deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
- Confident that you can provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers on pupils' progress.
- Flexible to help with extracurricular activity and support outside of your normal classes, such as helping during exams
YOU WILL NEED TO;
- Have UK Right to Work Status
- Hold a Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have previous experience of working within a school or classroom
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Complete a registration with Vida Education which includes holding a current Enhanced DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or be prepared to apply for a new ENHANCED DBS.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Teaching Assistant to work within an excellent school.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH VIDA EDUCATION;
We are an experienced team and specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Lancashire and Cumbria.
- We offer excellent rates of pay, in line with your level of experience
- AWR compliant
- Experienced and dedicated consultants who take great pride in providing you a quality service
- Free CPD accredited training courses including Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection & Prevent
Vida Education are an APSCo Compliance+ Accredited agency and all applicants will be subject to checks in line with DfE 'Keeping Children Safe in Education', these include but are not limited to; an Enhanced DBS Check, References, Qualifications, Right to Work Status. Further information will be provided on application
Vida Education is an equal opportunities employer and operates as an employment business in providing temporary or permanent job seeking services
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.