General Cover Teacher
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum requirement for this position is a suitable qualification to teach i.e PGCE, with valid QTS
The School and Role
I am proud to be working in partnership with an established school based in the Dudley area who are looking to recruit a passionate teacher to teach various subjects from KS3 to KS5. The schools in the are looking for a highly skilled teacher who will be able to successfully help the children meet their learning outcomes. The desired candidate will be enthusiastic with excellent subject knowledge and classroom management. This role is flexible to fit around you current commitments and we are taking applications for full and part time teachers
The successful Teacher will have;
- Experience of teaching with secondary schools
- Dedicated to help children succeed
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- A suitable qualification to teach i.e PGCE, with valid QTS/QTLS
- Ability to obtain suitable references, a valid DBS Check and hold the Right to Work in the UK
All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What we offer
As a valued part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities, please contact Liz Woollard on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).