Are you a Motivated Secondary School Supply Teacher looking for a new opportunities to educate and inspire children?
TimePlan are recruiting for a Qualified Secondary School Teachers in and around South West London.
The successful teacher must:
- Be a qualified teacher to UK standard (QTS)
- Be passionate about educating 11-18 year olds.
- Have or be able to apply for a DBS.
- Flexible working - working as little or as much as suits your lifestyle!
- Online Diary - updated each week to ensure you are not called on the days you are busy
- Work / Life Balance - Less admin with no evening work or marking
- Great way to build experience in different schools, build relationships and see different planning styles.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching secondary school students and be ready to help provide a safe and enjoyable learning environment for their successful students. Our schools are looking for passionate and inspiring Secondary School Teachers to help their students grow.
TimePlan Education offers several benefits including competitive rates of pay, regular training on current educational topics and our Refer A Friend scheme ( 150 of vouchers for recommending a candidate, paid once the candidate has completed 20 days of work). TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.