Secondary School Supply Teacher Location:
Epsom, Surrey and surrounding areas Secondary Teachers Needed
anzuk Education is seeking secondary teachers across a range of subjects including English, Maths, Science, Humanities, Languages, Music, Drama, Art/DT and General Cover to support schools around Epsom in Surrey and the surrounding area. Whether it be day-to-day, short term, or long term teaching in secondary schools, we can provide you with the perfect working opportunity. Manage your own schedule with our bespoke ready-to-work app giving you full ownership and flexibility over your bookings.About the roles available:
What do you need?
- A variety of excellent schools to choose from - no day is the same!
- Part-time/ full-time, short-term work, block work or flexible work, you have the flexibility and autonomy to choose when and where you want to work
- No marking or lesson planning
- Guaranteed pay work scheme
- Career progression and training available
Why work with us?
- Experience teaching any of the following subjects: English, Maths, Science, Humanities, Languages, Music, Drama, Art/DT
- A positive attitude and a passion for teaching
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one through anzuk
- Have a full updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Hold the appropriate degree, UK QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice!
- 100 day club award - work 100 days for us and receive a gift from us as a thank you
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work.
Excellent rates of pay - up to £245.33 per day Guaranteed income contracts available
If you want the benefits of day-to-day supply paired with a guaranteed income, then anzuk s Ambassador Program may be perfect for you. We offer a contract which commits you to two, three, four or five days of work per week. Contact a consultant to discuss this further! How to apply:
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or email your CV to Alice
or for further information please contact (phone number removed) Anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.