Are you looking for more flexibility in your working life as a Secondary School Teacher?
Are looking for more experience in order to progress in your career as a Secondary School Teacher?
TimePlan are recruiting for Qualified Secondary School Supply Teachers!
The successful Secondary School Supply Teacher must:
- Be a qualified teacher to UK standard (QTS).
- Have experience in teaching in Secondary schools (whether that be as a qualified teacher or in your training).
- Have or be able to apply for a DBS.
Secondary School Supply work is Ideal for Secondary School Teachers who:
- Are wanting more flexibility in their career.
- Wanting to focus on enjoying teaching with less time spent marking/ planning.
- Wanting to progress in their career and therefore gain experience in how different schools are run!
- Returning to teaching and want to build up their confidence in a classroom again.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Secondary and be ready to help provide a safe and enjoyable learning environment for their successful students. Our schools are looking for passionate and inspiring Secondary School Teachers to help their students grow.
- TimePlan Education offers several benefits including competitive rates of pay, regular training on current educational topics and our Refer A Friend scheme ( 150 of vouchers for recommending a candidate, paid once the candidate has completed 20 days of work).
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.