Secondary School - Learning Support Assistant
An Ofsted rated 'GOOD' school in Merton are looking for passionate, hardworking and dedicated Secondary Learning Support Assistants to start ASAP. You will be part of a supportive team who are devoted to providing the best educational experience to their students.
The Secondary School in Merton has an exceptional reputation and is repeatedly oversubscribed with high achieving students who are looking for the best education. The leadership team is extremely supportive and eager to support candidates in their careers.
If you have experience or are a recent graduate and have the confidence, determination and positivity to work with under-performing or SEN students this Secondary School Learning Support Assistant role is for you!
The school are interested in candidates who would be confident delivering interventions for core subjects English, Maths and Science.
Secondary School Learning Support Assistant Information:
- Secondary Learning Support Assistant
- Brilliant opportunity to start a career in education
- Based in Merton
- Long-term, full-time, term-time
- 90-110 per day
- Starting ASAP!
Secondary School Learning Support Assistant Role:
- Secondary School Learning Support Assistant
- Supporting students in mainstream KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Delivering core subject interventions (for the right candidate)
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be flexible, positive and have a strong 'can do' attitude
- Graduates with a strong acaemic background (desirable)
- Previous classroom experience (desirable)
- SEN experience (desirable)
If you are interested in this position send your CV to Gurleen at Tempest Resourcing today!