Welcome to Textbook Teachers!
We are currently looking for unqualified teachers to join us as supply staff, ready to work in our local schools. We work across North Northamptonshire, into Leicestershire and Cambridgeshire, and are highly recommended by our staff and schools. Your role would be as a cover supervisor, to join the school when absences arise to cover pre-set lesson plans and supervise the students in the classroom.
You don t need to be a qualified teacher, but we are looking for those who have experience working with children or transferable experience within another role. Your day will involve supervising the classroom, monitoring the behaviour in line with the schools policies and considering the safeguarding training provided during clearance. If you re considering getting into teaching, working as a cover supervisor is a great way to get experience.
There are a range of benefits working as a cover supervisor, including:
- Flexible work patterns
- Full and part-time hours are available, as you are free to pick and choose the days you are available
- Competitive wages with no hidden charges!
- We pay directly through PAYE and offer competitive rates depending on your experience and the responsibilities within the role.
- Opportunity to experience working in different schools in Northamptonshire
- Introductions to our schools often come with permanent contracts available
- 24/7 support from an on call service and your own dedicated 360 consultant, who will meet with you for interview, clear you for work, speak to local schools about your availability and book you in to keep you busy!
- Working for an approved Department for Education supplier, and audited by the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation).
Are you interested in applying? Have any other questions? Get in touch with our Corby Office and speak to Olivia on (phone number removed).