Science Teaching Assistant Salary: 90 per day
Are you passionate about Science and eager to inspire the next generation of scientists? We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Science graduate to join a thriving secondary school in Barnet as a Science Teaching Assistant.
- Assisting teachers in delivering high-quality Science lessons.
- Supporting students on a one-to-one basis or in small groups during classroom activities.
- Conducting practical experiments and demonstrations, ensuring students understand the scientific principles involved.
- Helping to create a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- A degree in Science (or a related field) with a strong academic record.
- A genuine passion for Science and a desire to inspire young learners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build positive relationships with students, staff and parents.
- Competitive daily rate.
- Being a part of a highly valued staff team.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Excellent opportunity to gain invaluable classroom experience.
- Located in the vibrant borough of Barnet, offering a wide range of amenities and excellent transport links.
If you are a motivated Science Graduate, eager to contribute to the success of students as a Science Teaching Assistant, we want to hear from you! Apply now by submitting your CV online or send it directly through to Siv on (url removed). I look forward to receiving your application!
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'