KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Quality Coach / IQA - Accountancy
up to £50,000 + Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
To apply, candidates must hold the below qualifications and experience;
- Must hold own Level 7 AAT
- Must hold a recognised IQA award.
- Hold a minimum of a level 4 Teaching Qualification - CTLLS /CET or equivalent.
- Experience of managing and motivating a high performing team of Assessors, specifically within Accountancy Apprenticeships.
- Must possess a sound understanding of Ofsted EIF.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Provide coaching and guidance to a team of Accountancy Assessors, to achieve sustained high performance, quality of delivery and compliance in line with our client's standards across their Accountancy provision.
- Develop and nurture your team, carry out regular performance reviews and ensure team targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Carry out regular observations of activity, coaching, sharing best practice and ongoing support to include one to ones and reviews.
- Address under-performance and set out clear corrective actions for improvement.
- Ensure all delivery staff have a clear understanding of their measurable Targets / KPI’s, and effectively performance manage them to achieve these targets.
- Ensure all internal & external quality assurance requirements are maintained.
- Provide regular quality assurance across, ensuring the quality assurance strategy and AO requirements are achieved.
- Work closely with the quality team to ensure compliance and quality standards are maintained.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.