Qualified Science Teacher needed for a Secondary School in Rotherham
Pay: £130-£190 per day (DOE)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a committed and dedicated Teacher with a Science specialism?
Are you looking for a new role in a good Secondary School?
Have you got a passion for English?
TeacherActive is looking to recruit a Qualified Secondary Science Teacher to enrich the learning and development of KS3 & KS4 students in a large Secondary School in Rotherham. We are looking for a Teacher who can engage students and, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills. This is a full-time and long-term role that has the potential to get permanent for the right teacher.
The ideal Science Teacher will have:
- QTS/PGCE/ Cert Ed or other relevant teaching qualifications
- Have experience working with young people with differing needs and destination aims, and developing appropriate strategies to help them achieve their goals
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with a practical approach to engaging pupils
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- Fantastic classroom management
When working with TeacherActive, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market-leading daily rates of pay (depending on years of experience)
- A dedicated team of consultants with in-depth knowledge of our industry
- Free career and recruitment advice
- Free CPD platform through MyProgression to enhance your skills
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme receive a gift when you refer a friend Terms and Conditions apply
All our staff is paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance, and there s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash. If you are interested in this position or want to hear about any of my other opportunities, please click apply now, and I will be in touch with you to discuss further. Contact me at (url removed) or (phone number removed).
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.