Are you passionate about education and committed to making a positive impact on young minds? We are seeking dedicated Teaching Assistants to join our dynamic staff and support our schools students in their learning journey.
At our schools, they believe that every child deserves an excellent education. They are dedicated to be supportive and inclusive within their learning environment where students can thrive. We are looking for qualified Teaching Assistants to help us achieve this vision.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist classroom teachers in implementing individualised educational plans for students with diverse learning needs.
- Work closely with students on a one-on-one or small group basis to provide targeted support and interventions.
- Adapt instructional materials and techniques to meet the specific needs of each student.
- Monitor and assess student's progress, keeping detailed records to track their development.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other educational professionals to develop and implement effective intervention strategies.
- Create a positive and nurturing learning environment that promotes engagement and motivation.
Academics is a leading national academic jobs agency, specialising in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teacher jobs and education support staff for vacancies in Children's Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Further Education establishments.
If you are a graduate, an experienced Teaching Assistant or you are interested in Teaching Assistant roles, please submit your updated CV or call (phone number removed) for more details.