Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Start Date: Immediate start
Payscale: Up to 380 a week
Do you have previous experience of working in a school environment? Do you possess a good understanding of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum? Can you follow, create, and adapt lesson plans? Then this may be the role for you.
LTF have partnered with several Primary schools in Leicester (LE2/5/7) and are actively seeking candidates looking for TA roles within the Primary Classroom.
The school are eager to appoint a passionate and knowledgeable intervention assistant to join their dedicated team of support staff working within the Key stages, supporting children in their preparation for SATs. Suitable candidates will have experience of working with groups of children who require additional support and therefore can relate to and can effectively communicate with young people.
Main duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Working closely with KS1/2 students who require intervention.
- Assisting in delivering tailored interventions in areas such as English and Maths.
- Assessing the academic performance and progress of students, feeding back to the class teacher.
- Teaching a diverse range of learning styles and abilities within the EYFS or KS1/2 age group.
- Communicating with parents and guardians.
- Participate in training sessions and workshops.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant qualification.
- Be a team player.
- Have worked in a Primary school or Nursery
- Hold a relevant qualification (not essential)
Those who feel they meet the specific skills set to be competent in this job, please apply with your CV or contact Liam at LTF recruitment.