Primary Teaching Assistant
Located in LS6
Pay: £70-80 per day, Weekly Pay
Ofsted Rated Good School
To Start ASAP
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to have a positive impact on the classroom?
Are you passionate about making a difference?
Do you actively seek out new challenges?
Supply Desk are currently working with a school in the LS6 area of Leeds to find a strong candidate capable of supporting the learning and development of pupils.
- Aiding the teacher in completing day to day tasks
- Supporting the growth and development of pupils
- Designing and making classroom displays
- Create caring relationships with pupils
- Offer guidance and support for disadvantaged pupils
- Flexible days
- A driven and determined personality with a passionate attitude towards supporting primary school aged children
- Experience working with children is desirable but not essential
- Comfortable with providing pupils with extra care and support
- Comfortable with challenging behavior
This School is located in the LS6 Area, they are looking for an individual that reciprocate their values of Trust, Respect and honesty and have a positive impact on the classroom environment.
How to apply?
If you feel as if you may be a good fit for the role please feel free to email your CV over to
(url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Or alternatively, click to register and view our other vacancies at (url removed)/register/