Primary Teaching Assistant
Location- Kings Norton, B30
Daily Rate- 85 - 100
Start Date- ASAP
Days- Monday to Friday
Hours- 8:30am to 3:30pm
Contract- Temp to Perm
LTF Recruitment are searching for a proactive and experienced, Key Stage Two teaching assistant to join our welcoming primary school in the Northfield Area.
The successful candidate will support the teaching and learning of children in a year Four Class alongside the class teacher and will be responsible for helping support on both a whole class basis. The role is offered on a long-term basis with the potential to become permanent for the successful candidate.
- Help to support the class teacher to improve students learning experience.
- Support children with SEN and support in managing classroom behaviour.
- Working on a 1-1, group basis or whole classroom basis with children.
- Work as part of a team with other staff members to best support children.
- Develop a knowledge of the school's curriculum.
- Level 3 Supporting teaching and learning in schools or equivalent.
- Previous experience (At least 1 year) of working in a primary school.
- Experience of supporting children with SEN
- Knowledge of the Key Stage Two Curriculum
About the School:
- Located in Kings Norton B30
- Warm and welcoming Primary School
- Ofsted rated 'Good'
- Passionate and supportive SLT
- Renowned for inclusive approach towards education
How to apply:
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly welcoming primary school, being part of a team that are committed to ensure every student meets their full potential. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Alex at LTF Recruitment.