Early Years Teaching Assistant
Role: Teaching Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Full Time
Location: South London
We require an Early Years Primary Teaching Assistants one of our leading clients in Greenwich region. We work with many schools and, therefore, can offer you regular work. By working as an Early Years Teaching Assistant, you have flexibility on the days you wish to work, whether that is full-time or part-time. You can also choose if you would like to receive morning calls or to be pre-booked in advance.
About your role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will have strengths within primary education. You will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the pupils, whether it be in a group, SEN or 1:1 setting, as well as supporting the class teacher.
- To help promote independent learning.
- To help reinforce learning.
- Have great interacting skills.
- To develop study and organisational skills.
- To help keep the students on task and to build motivation.
- To model good practice.
- Have a good use of initiative.
What this role requires is:
- Experience working within a primary classroom
- Good behaviour management and organisational skills
- SEN experience
- You must hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a DBS through Remedy
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join our amazing client, please click please apply, or contact me via the details provided.
Line Number: (phone number removed)