SEN Teaching Assistant - Warrington
Prospero Teaching are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistants to work within a warm and vibrant Primary School in St Helens.
The role is on a 12 week temp to perm basis.
This role is working with Children whom display challenging behaviours and need 1:1 support through out the day.
Due to the nature of this role, the role pays up too 92 per day.
The School is accessible from both Liverpool and Warrington.
Are you motivated by seeing other people progress and develop?
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with KS1 and KS2 children with challenging behaviour and be able to provide support on a 1:1 basis.
Highlights of the role:
Committed to providing the best learning support for children aged 3-11 with challenging behaviour
Adaptable and flexible support
School with excellent development plans in place
A commitment to inclusion and valuing diversity
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
Location - St Helens
Position - 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Start date - ASAP
Duration / Likely Duration - Temp to perm
End date (if applicable) - Ongoing
Full time/part time - Full time
Up to 92 a day
Hours - 8:30am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience of working with SEN and/or challenging behaviour
- Teaching Assistant qualification or higher/equivalent is preferred
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now' or contact Liam at (url removed).