Recruiting for a Primary School Teaching Assistant for an Immediate Start
Are you looking for a role as a Primary School Teaching Assistant ? Currently seeking to work long-term in a thriving learning environment as a Primary School Teaching Assistant? Live Local to Hayes?
If so, apply now as we have an exciting opportunity for you in Hayes with a primary school who are keen to have a confident Primary School Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated team straight away. The role is a fulltime position from 08:30am to 4:00pm and for an immediate start!
No previous experience working in a school required as a Primary School Teaching Assistant provided that you have a passion for working with children and have worked with children in some capacity which you can provide a reference for!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role as a Primary School Teaching Assistant!
- Support primary-aged students with their learning as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested by the class Teacher
- Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Ensure safety for pupils in and out of class as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Available Immediately!
- Recent experience working with children in some capacity is essential
- Willingness to support primary-aged children as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Passion for working with children as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Live local to Hayes or within a commutable distance
- Be available full time, Monday to Friday
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth 144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.