Exciting Opportunity: Primary School Teaching Assistant Needed for Immediate Start
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated individual seeking a rewarding role as a Primary School Teaching Assistant? Do you thrive in a dynamic learning environment and reside locally in High Wycombe? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a confident Primary School Teaching Assistant to join a thriving primary school in High Wycombe. This is a full-time position from 08:30 am to 4:00 pm, available for an immediate start.
Previous experience in supporting pupils with additional or special needs is highly valued so if you have prior background supporting pupils with special needs then apply now!
- Support primary-aged students with their learning as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested by the class Teacher
- Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Ensure safety for pupils in and out of class as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
What we're looking for:
- Immediate & Full-time availability, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children is a must
- A genuine passion for supporting and guiding primary-aged children
- Proximity to High Wycombe or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth 144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.