We are working with a primary school in Aylesbury who require a full time Teaching Assistant to work within Reception. This role has scope for general classroom support as well as working 1:1.
If you're an experienced Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant or have your Level 2 or 3 qualification for supporting teaching and learning in primary schools then we would love to hear from you.
The role is full time, term time only, ideally starting after February half term. The role will be until then end of the academic year with scope to continue in September 2024.
As the successful Foundation Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a Level 2/Level 3 NVQ or a minimum of 6 months experience in working within the classroom as a Teaching Assistant, Learning Support Assistant or Nursery Nurse
- Be engaging and flexible as needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient, creative approach
- Have experience working with SEND needs
- Be able to use your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Undertake a full registration interview including DBS and reference checks
What can we offer you?
- Leading rates of pay
- Flexible working that suits you
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Extensive industry knowledge
- Strong rapport with local schools