Primary School Teachers in the Rotherham Area
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking to gain valuable and diverse experience working with schools in Rotherham?
Primary School Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £(Apply online only) per day
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Opportunities to develop your career in an incredibly diverse and supportive environment.
This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking for greater flexibility and an enjoyable work life balance, whilst still being part of a rewarding work environment.
The Primary School Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of varying year groups across nursery and Reception. At times, you will be able to teach your specialist year group and other times you will be placed around different year groups. Due to the diversity of the role, you must be able to adapt your teaching style to different subjects and age groups.
To be considered for the Primary School Teacher role you should have:
- A recognised teaching experience, at least three months within a UK school.
- Applicants are welcome from all teachers, including ECT Teachers.
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of your specialism and the flexibility and willingness to cover every other subject on the curriculum.
- Have any relevant qualifications.
Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
A full, valid UK Driving License is advantageous.
If you would like to find out more information about this Primary School Teacher please apply by sending your CV directly to: