Primary School Teacher (Year 3)
Location: Hornchurch, London
About Us: We are a vibrant and inclusive primary school nestled in the heart of Hornchurch, dedicated to providing a nurturing and stimulating environment for our students. Committed to fostering a love for learning, we prioritize the holistic development of each child, ensuring they thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
Position Overview: We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Primary School Teacher to join our team, specifically catering to Year 3 students. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about education, possess excellent communication skills, and have a deep understanding of the developmental needs of children in this age group.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons in accordance with the national curriculum, tailored to the specific needs and abilities of Year 3 students.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment where students feel valued, supported, and motivated to achieve their full potential.
- Implement effective classroom management strategies to promote a safe and conducive learning atmosphere.
- Assess and monitor student progress through formative and summative assessments, providing timely feedback to students, parents, and colleagues.
- Collaborate with fellow teachers, support staff, and parents to create a cohesive and supportive learning community.
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development opportunities, and school events as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent recognized teaching qualification.
- Proven experience teaching in a primary school setting, preferably with Year 3 students.
- Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and best practices in primary education.
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to engage and inspire young learners.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Commitment to promoting the well-being and academic achievement of all students.
- Enhanced DBS clearance (or willingness to obtain) and suitable references.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Access to a range of employee benefits and resources.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about education and dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young learners, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to (url removed)
Application Deadline: March 1st 2024
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join us in shaping the future generation of confident and curious learners!