Primary School Teacher - Warrington
Prospero Teaching are recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Primary School Teacher to work within a Primary School in Warrington. This would be an ideal opportunity for a Teacher to use the experience they have to flourish within a supportive school environment. Equally this role would appeal to a recently qualified Teacher looking for experience within the classroom.
The role will involve Teaching within KS1, Year 1 and 2.
Full class planning is expected.
- Location - Warrington
- Position - Primary School Teacher
- Type of work - Teaching
- Start date - November 2023
- Duration - Ongoing
- End date - N/A
- Contract type - Temp - Perm
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Rate of Pay - From 110.00 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm
The ideal candidate for this role would be a capable and experienced Teacher that can respond proactively to requirements within in the classroom. A relevant teaching qualification would be essential. The candidate must be confident within the classroom and be able to identify where help is needed. You will need to be calm and positive when interacting with pupils.
Experience and qualifications:
- Up to date DBS on update service
- 2 professional references
- Teaching Assistant qualification
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
This would be the ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to gain some more experience as a Teacher and who has a keen interest in teaching and working with Children.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam on (url removed).