Worldwide Education, The UK's number one supply agency, are looking to speak to experienced Primary School Teacher/ Secondary School Teacher and NQTs who are enthusiastic and motivated to undertake day to day supply cover, as well as long-term and permanent placements, in and around the Milton Keynes ( MK10) and surrounding area.
A successful Primary School Teacher/ Secondary School Teacher will be expected to work alongside dynamic, supportive teaching staff and senior leadership team in various different schools and commit to delivering the highest possible level of learning in a safety-oriented environment.
Salary for Primary School Teacher/ Secondary School Teacher is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, ranging from 130- 160 per day. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are shown below.
To be considered for this position of Primary School Teacher/ Secondary School Teacher you will:
- Be passionate about working with Children
- Hold QTS/ NQT status in the UK (desirable but not essential)
- Hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What Worldwide Education offer?
As a valued employee of Worldwide Education, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly / daily rates paid weekly or monthly via our dedicated Umbrella Companies or PAYE Internal Payroll System
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, and CPD Training worth over 350.
- 50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to Group Life Insurance
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Primary School Teacher/ Secondary School Teacher or Cover Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website and register your details.