Are you a teacher looking for a new role for the new year?
We're working with one of the oldest and largest Church of England schools in Medway who are need of a year 5 Teacher for Maternity cover starting in January.
The school is known for strong parent, teacher relations and it's well maintained spacious grounds which allows for lots of outdoor activities
This will be a full time role and the school are looking to conduct intererveiws as soon as possible. The school are open to brining in ECT as long as they have had the right level of previous teaching expirence.
As part of the CER supply team you will benefit from:-
- A dedicated experienced Education Consultant who will support you in finding the right roles, and listen to your needs
- Working for a reputable well established education agency with a local office
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at every school level
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly via PAYE and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme.
- Fully Compliant with AWR to make sure you receive the correct pay and working conditions.
- Excellent opportunities for CPD including interactive workshops and webinars and SEND support.
- Generous Recommend a Friend Referral Scheme - 250 for referring another teacher to CER Education!
If you are working through another agency take advantage of our Sign on 23 referral for an extra 300 after 10 days worked. ( T and C's Apply)
All candidates are required to hold an up to date Enhanced DBS Disclosure check, or be in a position to apply for one.
CER is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
If this role is of interest to you, and you would like to speak to one of our team, please apply today and we will be in touch.