Veritas Education are one of the biggest Primary School agencies in Lancashire:
We are working with a variety of schools seeking ECTs (Early Career Teachers) for a various positions in January 2024
Kick start your teaching career, get your induction underway, and find the perfect school for you
- Early Career Teachers Position
- Primary teacher
- Primary school
- Across Lancashire
- Pay 110 - 143 per day (AWR)
- 28,000 annual salary
- Full time
- Part time
- Long term
- Wide mix of schools (1, 2 and 3 form entry schools)
- All schools have been graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding' by Oftsed
- Daily supply, permanent positions and block work available
- Veritas Education
Veritas Education are looking to assist Early Career Teachers (ECT) in finding their induction year. This will includes getting you regular supply work to build up your confidence and CV until the right school comes along to offer you your induction year. This has been highly successful in the past and a lot of ECTs have found that the experience they have gained through supply has hugely benefited them on their path to fully starting their teaching career.
Why Veritas Education?
- Variety of Primary positions across Lancashire
- Positions across Key Stages and subjects
- Supply, short term, long term and permanent positions
- Excellent rates of pay and benefits
- Refer a friend scheme
- Personalised service
- Experienced Consultants with a background in education
- Get to know schools and gain paid experience with some daily supply as a Teacher to gain a better understanding of different schools and year groups
- Able to sample a plethora of schools to see which schools would be best suited for your induction and professional development
- Richer understanding of school processes and expectations
- Support to find a long-term position in order to complete your ECT induction
- Great rates of pay and many Early Years, Primary, and Secondary teaching positions in Primary schools
If you feel like this position is of interest, please send your CV in response or call on (phone number removed).
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'