Grade A Recruitment is actively seeking passionate Primary School Teachers in the Peterborough area. As a Primary School Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing the educational and personal development of young learners. You will deliver engaging and effective lessons, provide support and guidance, and create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
If you're a strong teacher with an empathetic and nurturing quality, we invite you to explore the various opportunities we have across EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage), KS1 (Key Stage 1), and KS2 (Key Stage 2).
As a Primary School Teacher, some of you duties include:
- Planning and marking responsibilities, with allocated PPA (Preparation, Planning, and Assessment) time.
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that align with the curriculum and cater to the needs of your students.
- Assess and track student progress, providing timely feedback and support.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student engagement and positive behaviour.
- Collaborate with colleagues and school staff to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Participate in extracurricular activities and school events to enrich the student experience.
Primary School Teacher Qualifications:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- A strong background in primary education with experience across EYFS, KS1, or KS2.
- Empathetic and nurturing qualities, with the ability to connect with and inspire young learners.
- Competitive day rate.
- Opportunity for a permanent position.
- Gain experience across different key stages.
- Supportive working environment with PPA time allocated.
- Multiple Positions.
- January 2024 start.
What can Grade A offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- 50 refer a friend scheme.
- Free CPD courses.
- Teacher social events.
- An experienced and committed consultant to assist you with your recruitment process.
Grade A Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS)