Vacancy - Primary School Teacher
Location - Teesside
Start date - ASAP
Salary - MPS1 30,000 to UPS3 46,525
Contract - Supply
Empowering Learning are a market leading education recruitment company. We are working in partnership with a large school based in Teesside, who are looking to appoint a KS1/KS2 Teacher. This is a full-time vacancy, seeking an outstanding candidate to join the school on their journey of growth. The successful candidate can expect to work in a challenging and thriving environment. The school leadership help and support all members of staff to help them achieve their full potential.
- The school is looking for someone who is passionate about KS1/KS2, to provide the very best opportunity for students across the school.
- In this exciting role, you will contribute to the strategic direction of your subject development & lead training programmes and contribute to the enhancement of KS1/KS2 pedagogy and practice across the school.
- In addition, you will provide expertise in delivering exceptional, engaging, and ambitious lessons which will provide opportunities for colleagues to learn and grow their practice.
- To provide outstanding teaching for learning which meets the needs of all students.
- To support the school raising standards of teaching and learning across the department and in monitoring progress towards agreed aims.
- To provide specialist subject expertise to assist departmental staff, as appropriate.
- To support and hold to account other staff in the school through teaching and learning programmes.
- To support the school in the implementation of agreed whole school policies and initiatives.
- To plan and facilitate professional learning workshops as requested.
The successful candidate will
- Hold a teaching qualification.
- Hold a degree or equivalent.
- Have outstanding teaching practice.
- Have excellent behaviour management.
- Have experience of lesson observations and giving robust feedback.
- Have experience of improvement planning.
- Have experience of implementing a range of strategies to raise student achievement, with evidence of success.
- Contribution to impact on the quality of learning and teaching and curriculum.
- A proven track record of excellent results at KS1/KS2.
- Have experience of high-quality pupil tracking and feedback practices.
How to apply
If you are a Primary School Teacher with recent school experience looking for their next challenge, then we would like to hear from you. Apply today via the website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Empowering Learning, please contact Amy Plumbridge at Empowering Learning.