Job Title: Primary School Teacher.
Location: Blackley, Manchester (M9).
Salary: £525 - £630 per week.
Contract Type: Temporary.
Hours: Term time only.
The Role and School
Are you a enthusiastic and engaging individual ready for your next teacher role in a Primary School within Blackley, Manchester? We are looking for an inclusive, determined and motivated Primary School Teacher to join a wide team within a valued Primary School within Manchester.
- Help create a positive and comfortable environment for the class, whilst also monitoring classroom management and assisting with behaviour support.
- Be able to adapt and adjust various activities and experiences in school for the class. This includes planning for and helping them with settling into this, so every student can fully participate.
- Be responsible for a large class within the school, showing respect and care for each student in the class whilst also showing a good level of tolerance.
- Hold a QTS and/or PGCE qualification.
- Have previous experience working within EYFS/KS1/KS2 classes.
- Have strong team-working and communication skills to work efficiently and effectively with a wider team.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
About Vision for Education
- Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
- Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
- Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Josh Britton on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).