Prospero Teaching are looking to recruit a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher to work with a vibrant primary school in Formby.
As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Teacher to join a Primary school in Formby. A successful applicant will have a teaching qualification with QTS and will have previous experience teaching in KS1 and/or KS2.
- Location - Formby
- Position - Primary School Teacher
- Type of work - Long Term
- Start date - As soon as possible.
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate 110 per day
- Hours - 8:00am - 4.00pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Teaching qualification with QTS
- Previous experience working in a UK school.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as some training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional references.
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Emily at (url removed)