Job Role: Primary School Teacher
Salary: £30,000 - £41,000 per annum (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
MUST HAVE QTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ROLE
Are you a passionate and dedicated educator with a strong foundation in phonics instruction? We are seeking an enthusiastic Primary School Teacher to join our dynamic team, located in the vibrant city of Manchester. Whether you're a newly qualified teacher or bring years of experience, if you have a deep understanding of phonics and a commitment to fostering a positive learning environment, we want to hear from you!
- Plan, deliver, and assess engaging lessons in accordance with the national curriculum.
- Utilize a variety of teaching strategies, with a particular focus on phonics instruction.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages active student participation.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with students, parents, and colleagues when required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent needed.
- Ability to create a stimulating and supportive learning environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a proactive approach to teaching.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Josh Britton on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).