Supply Primary Teacher EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Long term role Havering February Start
Would you like to support primary schools during challenging times?
Are you looking for consistent, full time work?
Have you got excellent behaviour management skills?
Are you looking for work until the end of the academic year?
Do you want to have a better work/life balance?
If this sounds like you, then look no further and apply today! We are looking for a full time supply of primary teachers to work with one school on a longer term basis. The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher with experience supply teaching, however this is not essential. This opportunity is perfect for someone who is looking for work for the next academic year. You will be covering a vast range of subjects, so no two days will be the same.
About the school:
- Graded "Outstanding" by Ofsted
- Part of an outstanding trust of primary schools in Havering
- Welcoming and supportive team members
- Growth mindset throughout the school
- Flexible and accommodating SLT and HOD
- Average sized primary school
- On-Site Parking
- Average of 30 children per class
If you want to work as a supply teacher for EYFS, KS1 and KS2, you will be tasked with the following:
- Delivering lessons from pre-set materials
- Managing class behaviour and dealing with any issues that may arise promptly
- Liaising with other members of staff
- Ensuring a positive learning environment for the children
- Ideally experience in all year groups EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Covering a range of lessons and subjects
If you worked as a supply teacher for EYFS, KS1 and KS2, you would benefit from:
- Guaranteed work (3-5 days per week)
- Lucrative working hours
- Building relationships/experience on becoming an even better primary teacher
- A chance to win up to 300 for referring friends and family members
If you want to work as a supply teacher for EYFS, KS1 and KS2, you will need to have:
- QTS and/or relevant teaching experience
- Experience within primary schools teaching EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Can do attitude
- Strong behaviour management skills
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Supply Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.