Looking to join an Employee Owned Company?
Apply today to join our employee ownership team and be part of shaping the future and people lives. Itec was founded 40 years ago and we are one of the most vocationally diverse employee owned independent training providers. Delivering Apprenticeships, Jobs Growth Wales +, Restart and Commercial contracts we provide qualifications, education and employability skills supporting the social and economic potential of the people and communities in which we work.
NVQ Assessor – Management Up to Level 5
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Management Level 5 assessor to join our Apprenticeship team. If you are Qualified Assessor, we would like to hear from you!
The role is a Hybrid Opportunity, after the successful completion of training the successful candidate would have the opportunity work from Home and the Office !!
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000
Base: Itec House, Cardiff
Geographical area: Covering South Wales
Contract type:- Full time, working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
- Occupational competence and delivering apprenticeships experience
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience
- Occupational experience within Management up to Level 5.
- Ability to speak Welsh desirable
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyesight care scheme
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Free Onsite Parking
This role is subject to a DBS check, the cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post