ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Music for a Secondary school in Bridgend. The role available is full time, starts immediately and is a long term role.
The school is a mainstream Secondary School.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at extending the contract.
- Location - Bridgend
- Position - Music
- Type of work - KS3/KS4 Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date - ASAP
- Duration / Long term
- Contract type - Temporary long term
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate 157.66 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm,
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references that cover the last 2 years
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or you can email (url removed). Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Any adult working with children and vulnerable young people are responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of the children and young people.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team