Maths and Science Tutor
Cover People UK are working with a fantastic Secondary School in South Manchester who are on looking for a Maths and Science tutor. This is a full-time, long-term post.
You will be working across the Maths Department as a Maths / Science Tutor, supporting KS3-4 lessons, while having a focus on attainment & the quality of learning. This is the perfect opportunity if you're an aspiring Maths or Science Teacher looking to gain experience before enrolling onto teacher training.
Maths and Science Tutor: Job Description
- Maths Graduates
- Maths and Science Tutors (Subject dependent)
- Working with a variety of students across both KS3 & KS4
- Leading GCSE interventions
- Conducting both 1:1 and group intervention sessions
- ASAP Start - Full Time
- £90 - £120 per day - Term time only
- Situated within the South Manchester area
Maths and Science Tutor: Person Specification
- Must have a desirable degree in the above subjects
- Good A Levels & GCSEs across the board
- Must be confident in your ability and knowledge of the GCSE & A Level curriculum
- You must be able to engage and motivate the students
Cover People UK are acting on behalf of the school for this vacancy. For more information or to apply, please contact Joe at Cover People UK and send over your most recent/up to date CV. All candidates will be subject to register with the agency before being placed for work which will involve an Enhanced DBS Check and regulation checks.