We are currently seeking a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team and contribute to the success and well-being of our schools students.
As a Level 3 Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting teachers and students in the classroom. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one and small group support to students.
- Supporting students with special educational needs.
- Contributing to the creation of a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assisting with classroom management and behaviour support.
- Participating in team meetings and collaboration with teachers.
This is a fantastic platform for aspiring teachers to gain valuable experience as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant in preparation for completing their teacher training the following year.
Academics is a leading national academic jobs agency, specialising in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teacher jobs and education support staff for vacancies in Children's Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Further Education establishments. We also have a dedicated team who work with both Mainstream and Specialist schools for Special Educational Needs.
If you are passionate about education and meet the qualifications for this position, we encourage you to apply. Please give us a call on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).