Join our team and help shape the bright futures of the children.
Our wonderful nursery school is a vibrant and nurturing nursery school dedicated to providing quality early childhood education. Our passionate team of educators foster a stimulating and supportive environment where children can thrive and develop essential skills for life.
We are seeking a dedicated Level 3 Teaching Assistants to join our team. The ideal candidates will have a genuine passion for working with young children and supporting their growth and development. As Level 3 and Level 2 Teaching Assistants, you will play a crucial role in assisting our experienced teachers, creating engaging learning experiences, and ensuring the well-being of our nursery school children.
- Assist the lead teacher in planning and delivering age-appropriate lessons and activities.
- Support individual and group learning experiences.
- Foster a safe and inclusive environment that encourages curiosity, creativity, and social development.
- Provide one-on-one support to children with special educational needs when necessary.
- Help with the daily routines, including meal times, naps, and outdoor play.
- Maintain a clean and organized learning environment.
- Communicate effectively with parents and caregivers, providing updates on children's progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Level 2 OR Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience working with young children in a nursery or early years setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for early childhood education and child development.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Safeguarding and Prevent qualifications (we offer free CPD)
- a DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months
If you are a dedicated Level 3 Teaching Assistant who is committed to providing a nurturing and educational environment for young children, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Alexandra Evans, Primary Education Consultant at Smart Education
I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Level 3 Nursery School Teaching Assistant
Location: Erdington, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Start Date: January 2024
Level 3 or Level 2 qualifications
6+ months experience within the last 12 months in a nursery/ primary school setting
DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months
Salary: £82.32+ per day
Interview Dates: As soon as Possible
Contact: Alexandra Evans, Primary Education Consultant at Smart Education
SMART Education recruits into Teaching Jobs in Birmingham and across the West Midlands, and into Home Tutor jobs across the UK.