Are you a passionate educator looking to support our sharp minds of tomorrow?
Do you have experience in a college setting as a Lecturer, Instructor or Learning Assistant?
Looking for a new temp or perm opportunity within Further Education?
Here at Teacheractive we are looking to speak with Education professionals interested in new opportunities within Further Education. We work with a wide range of colleges up and down the country to support their temp and permanent needs.
With the new school term upon us the plans are in place for colleges with their new students. The result being a wide range of amazing teaching opportunities for Lecturers, Instructors and Learning Assistants.
Teacheractive is an educational specialist within the sector and you can rest safe in the knowledge that one of our down to earth, passionate and expert consultants is looking after you. We build positive relationships with our schools and colleges and let our ability do the talking.
As a lecturer you'll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools
Benefits of working with Teacheractive:
- A dedicated and expert consultant
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to hundreds of colleges
- We are the major teaching supply agency for England and Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme up to £100
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry
So if you are looking for a new role now or in the near future please get in touch and start working towards that next new exciting step in your career
To register your interest please call (phone number removed) or email (url removed) and we will be in touch to have an informal chat and to see how we can support you.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.