KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.Job Title:
Learner Support Administrator Location:
Centre based Salary:
up to£24,000 (Depending on qualifications)Package:
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!Type:
Full Time, PermanentKM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an educational establishment who is looking to appoint a Learner Support Administrator to provide support to staff and learners within the centre.Duties:
- Ensuring learner files are complete, meet compliance standards and are accurately uploaded to online databases in a timely manner.
- Conducting learner induction, including Maths and English initial assessments.
- Ensure that all learners have ILP's that link to long-term employment goals and that they are working towards the right courses.
- Providing administrative support to the delivery team and visitors when required.
- Scheduling and invigilation of Functional Skills exams.
- Promote courses to potential learners across the establishment.
- General administration duties such as; completion of enrolment forms, photocopying and filing when required
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within an administrative role, ideally within an educational setting.
- Ideally hold own NVQ Level 2 in Business Admin (or equivalent).
- Must be IT literate, with experience of working with Spreadsheets.
- Candidates must hold GCSE's A-C in Maths and English (or equivalents).
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively with staff and customers through a variety of methods
- Candidates must be able to work well as part of a team
- Candidates must be able to adhere to company confidentiality policies
- Strong administration / customer service skills
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.