We are keen to recruit an individual who has a strong desire to contribute and make a difference. It's a very exciting time for the business and the right person will have a great opportunity to make a very valuable contribution to the growth and expansion of the company.
The Learner Recruitment and Onboarding Officer will be responsible for recruiting adults for our funded courses and raising the profile of our programme. The role will also include learner onboarding and learner journey administrative requirements.
You will be a dynamic individual who is able to develop and maintain positive relationships with a range of referral partners, locally and nationally, as well as engage and motivate adults to participate. You will actively promote the provision, attend relevant networking events, and keep all referral partners abreast of both learner and company developments/progress.
You will also provide comprehensive and effective administration and QA services to support the delivery of our ESFA funded contracts. You will have oversight and interaction with our learners throughout their time on programme, so alongside organisation skills, good communication and customer service is also paramount.
Below is a brief outline of the responsibilities and skills required for the role.
- Actively promote and recruit for the courses to appropriate and eligible candidates and organisations.
- Identify, approach, and develop relationships with appropriate and relevant referral agencies including; JCPs, Connexions, Local Authority departments, local schools, and colleges etc.
- Promote courses through social media and other online channels.
- Attend and actively participate in briefings and other meetings.
- Offer initial Information, Advice and Guidance to potential Learners on the most suitable programme route available to support their progression.
- Manage and maintain paperwork processing and ESFA quality standards.
- Manage the pre, during and post course learner journey requirements.
- Manage the certification and paperwork submission of learners on our programmes.
- Perform Internal Quality Assurance and verifying.
- Ensure completion of all start paperwork and Initial Assessments in accordance with compliance needs
- Maintain effective & efficient data relating to our contract provision and learners.