Learner Engagement Advisor
Nottingham - Up to £22k
We are recruiting a Learner Engagement Advisor for 'Good' rated Training Provider Organisation in Nottingham. They have a new opportunity for a Learner Engagement Advisor to join their team, to provide an effective and efficient learner recruitment service to their learners across all programmes, ensuring applicants are matched to the correct programme.
- Recruit learners onto the relevant training programmes ensuring KPIs are met.
- Manage a caseload of employer vacancies, recruiting on these and liaising and updating the employer regarding the progress, as a minimum, a weekly basis.
- Advertise employer vacancies on the various platforms, including the Apprenticeship Service and company website,
- Sift and pre-screen applicants in a timely and efficient manner.
- Organise and set up candidate interviews with employers to ensure vacancies are filled
- Carry out pre-screen interviews with the candidates, providing effective Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) to ensure you match the right candidates to the right programme with the right employer, first time.
- Follow up all applicants, in a timely manner, referring to alternative provision where applicable.
- Provide support to learners to ensure they are fully prepared for and attend their interviews with employers
- Contribute to the generation of new opportunities/business in general by making calls to employers to source placements and/or vacancies
- Attend careers fairs and any other learner recruitment events as required.
- Maintain accurate records on systems/trackers as required.
- Set applicants up on maths and English initial assessments
- A transferable skill such as interviewing, customer service or recruitment
- Excellent IT skills (spreadsheets, databases, word processing, email, internet etc.)
- A qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance
- Experience of guiding and supporting people
- Experience within a training or education environment
- Knowledge of government funded programmes
- Driving licence and own transport