Reed Education is currently seeking an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant for a fantasticschool in Wallsend. This is a super opportunity to make a real difference in children's lives by contributing to their educational journey.Key Responsibilities of a KS2 Teaching Assistant:
- Assist the class teacher in creating a positive learning environment.- Support students in their academic and social development.- Work with small groups or individual students as directed by the teacher.
- Supporting with behaviour management in the classroom and around school.
- Contribute to the preparation of teaching materials and resources.
Requirements for the role of KS2 Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High expectations of behaviour.
- A passion for education and a commitment to each child's individual development.
- Ability to support in the delivery of teaching and interventions.- Strong Maths and Reading/Writing skills - with GCSE Maths and English or equivalent. When working for Reed, you will use a hassle-free weekly payroll system and you will have my full support and past experience as a Teacher/Headteacher with 27 years'experience.If you have the experience in UK schools and the necessary qualifications for this role of KS2 Teaching Assistant, I would love to speak to you. Click 'Apply Now'.